Sunday, September 23, 2007

Update

It has been a while I apologize. I am not sure who is looking and what they want to know. So, first, I am sorry today is 24 wk. point but we are doing some fabulous peel and stick vinyl tiles in our kitchen, had breakfast at the Woods' (Ian's parents) and I had to work. Tomorrow when Ian is home from work- we will get that up for everyone. It feels like a dramatic difference!
I have interviewed in Minneapolis for Radisson as an Asst. Banquet Manager and are waiting on word from them. If it is positive, we will be putting the house up for sale and could be moving before Edmond is here! If not, I will stay at Grizzly's through my maternity leave for sure (8 wks.). Then, I will look for something closer to Abbott. Ian is enjoying it, but the drive is draining him. I have dropped my classes in preparation, but we'll see. I just wish I could know, so I could work on Edmond's nursery wherever it may be.

No comments: