often used when referring to creepy men, but in this case, it is my children, again.
Thurs last wk I tried to take Edmond to an event at the library and left Ian with Karch. Before we even ate Ian was calling indicating Karch was sick, I ignored him of course because I figured he could handle it and there was a chance he was being dramatic...we returned home 45 min later to discover Karch had thrown up 3 times- here begins the 7 day attached to me symptom- he nursed and nursed all night and at 4am woke up with a fever to nurse some more.
Friday, I called into work and took Edmond to daycare pretending to drop off Karch and then sneaking out a side door with him. I also asked daycare to let me know if he was exposed to anything that was not posted. They called me back to let me know he had been exposed to Rotavirus on Mon...I looked it up on the internet and contacted the Dr to see if he had been vaccinated and what they wanted me to do...nurse Robin didn't make friends with me telling me to avoid formula- when asked if it changed her mind that I was nursing, she said indicated I should pump...
to be continued...
Anyway, so 7 days later and 4 days of missed work, washing machines that didn't stop running, and lots of other stuff we don't need to discuss, we are back at it! I asked the doctor if we should be toasting our five yr wedding anniversary over some pediasure.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment