Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Addicted to FB

there you have it folks! my confession- of no surprise to many of you. I like to think of it as giving- you know giving my time to learn about others, rather than blab to the world about my family. However, I will note a downfall to my new BF of FB being you only get snippets of stories. I like to think of them as conversation starters(;.
So anyway, we have been busy as everyone says they are- with house maintenance drama, version too many to count, but the very exciting news that we have a sparkly polished concrete basement that will never suffer from water damage and another insurance claim- knock on wood.
not quite doing it justice in my opinion, but worlds better than asbestos tile!!


here is a before from 07/2004 bahaha
Alright, well my throat feels like it has razor blades in it so I must retire to my bed in attempt to regain my voice for work tomorrow, but maybe you will hear from me again soon!

3 comments:

Mollie said...

Thank God I am not the only one blogging. Nice to hear from you, stranger!

Jaci said...

I agree--good to hear from you, although I feel the same way about FB. I have to remember the full story back in blog town, but always forget to just sit down & write. Oh well! I have never seen your basement, pre-2004 or any time since, we'll have to have a party! Get it going!

Ashley said...

That basement (2004) looks quite familiar! Welcome back!