Well, I have almost a month to catch up on--
For memory purposes I will work backwards....we finally rid ourselves of our bisque range and upgraded to stainless steel- we bypassed the convection and double-oven dreams we had as this is not our dream home....I hope we do get one one day...
We got to pay time and a half for roto rooter visit today...maple roots+old house=not good....then my dad's van we are using because our pathfinder is using oil wouldn't start today...
don't forget we have a big fundraising campaign at work i volunteered to make soup for it tomorrow...
ahh but we survived it all and our little karch is sprouting away- a new tooth and so so smiley-- I get it now- I totally get it- Edmond just didn't give us smiles too often- everyone would always comment how serious he was and we never knew any different. However, with Karch, he is sooo easy he smiles all the time and you just want to eat him. You could be talking to him or just in the same room and he will grin. Call me selfish, but it just makes parenting so much easier feeling you are appreciated.
 |
| Not as turned off by the leaves as Edmond was... |
 |
| but hey, he has come around-now he is making pies in the leaves |
 |
| Daddy raked a big pile for him to playin |
 |
| precious! |
 |
| My email updates said that at this age toddlers test their powers...here it is "no mom don't take my picture-play ball with me" |
 |
| diaper free happy tummy time |
 |
| our pumpkin family excluding the moldy carved one): |
|
|
|
|
as for life, I don't know how anyone does it- life with two kids an 40 hr wk weeks- no matter what time I get up, I have not made it to work before 8am, which leaves me exiting the office no earlier than 430 but most often 530ish and home 6ish. Ian cooks and the bedtime routine starts...so when does laundry or anything else get done? I don't get it...
No comments:
Post a Comment