The adventures of a learning and growing family from the view of the neurotic female in the quad combo- over exposed!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Holy Cow I almost forgot my password!
But, you are in luck you non FBer's I can't get adorable pics for my desktop at work on FB. So, I have to put them on the blog...so Happy Halloween from the Woods!
often used when referring to creepy men, but in this case, it is my children, again. Thurs last wk I tried to take Edmond to an event at t...
1 Yr.
2.5 Years
growing too fast
20 Mnths
This is only cool when Mommy does it to your hair--just sayin'
19 Mnths.
The Story of his Existence at the Lake this year- 1 million suckers!
1.5 Years!
still our baby(:
17 Mnths.
Now Hiring! Everyone needs a Robi...
16 mnths.
15 mnths.
He LOVES outside and wandering around exploring!
Early Easter Family Photo
Family Photo
couldn't get it together for a professional one
A Year Already!!
What a cheeseball?!
11 Mnths.
Looking for Santa
Family Photo
The Greek Gods and their offspring?
10 Mnths.
His 1st Halloween as a Turtle
9 Months Flew By!
Check out my teethy grin
6 Mnths.
Smiley Mr.
"I'll take this one myself..."
5 Mnth. Stunned Stud Muffin
one last night in my favorite jammies
A Four Month Birthday Smile!
They are finally appearing more often (smiles) and are sometimes even accompanied by a giggle- too cute!! This one matches his old man cough(:--tired again poor but precious boy):
Big Boy!
Is that shoulder definition?
2 Mnths. Am I Turtley Enough For U?
Well, this gift was supposed to make it for his Easter best, but this little breastfed chunk on his 2 month birthday has grown out of many of his 0-3mnth. clothes): AND according to the Mommy and me weigh in is at 14 lbs. as well!! Wouldn't that be fun if I gave you our combined number and you could do the math?
Eight Weeks
Stlll snuggling with his Dad(:
Welcome Home Little Man!
too bad you didn't sleep like that all night...or at all):
His Face...
We call it his Dad's grimace(:
Edmond's 1st Vikings game...with his exhausted dad
Yes, disappointing Edmond get used to it
Woods
Check out his profile compared to the ultrasound...Crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment