Monday, December 17, 2007

36 Week Appt.

Well everyone, even though our lives are filled with holiday thoughts and activities, our pregnancy moves on... Today, my Dr. started the physical exams AND for those of you who are not displaying the hand of over sharing, I am a "good 2-3cm dilated," which is rather enlightening being I was just thinking to myself that I was not going to be able to make it another 4 weeks in my job with my feet the way they have been at the pace we have been at...so while my plan had been to tell my Dr. I could not take these kankle/balls for feet I have been working with any longer than one more pay period or two more weeks, she tells me this. While, I do not want to get my hopes up, she says and I well know that I am sitting really well for a first pregnancy!! So with my new hope and my day off tomorrow, I am going to finish wrapping presents, schedule Edmond's floor re-finishing with the company who can get in here first so the fumes can diffuse, and pack my bag... Since, we are doing a belly cast, we should probably get that in some time soon too...I bought the stuff and poor Ian is going to be the caster- I am sure he will be thrilled.
He tells me he is really excited to be a Dad and I know it is the truth because my early Christmas present was a video camera that he has been taping my kankles and our messy house with talking to Edmond about all his junk all over our house because his room is not done. I should get some pictures to follow(:

No comments: