Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some Like It Hot!

Wow this weather has been crazy amazing and we are trying to cherish every day because we know from experience it goes by too fast!


Here our Most-Of-The-Time-Monster is in his new pool! (Mommy used the funnel with the hairdryer to save herself some work-brilliant!) Yes, the shopping trip was a prime example of our communication. Apparently, my husband envisioned something he thinks he will get in with our son and take up nearly our entire yard and I, on the other hand, was hoping for a no hole blue hard plastic kiddie pool. Ian won. See below):


Handsome little devil- Daddy thinks he has a mini me (so a mini him) in this one...
We tried our slide in there but it is a little too short for our family sized pool-boo):

Wait, what is that I hear, but a train that goes "Choo Chooooooo...." All together now--

After all that work, juice sipping needs to be happening in Mom's chair (please disregard the boos reference--it is a nice Free chair)


As many of you know- our son will start golf at age three so we don't have to care if we are related to Tiger anymore when we can be related to Edmond- ah ha ha(:
His first golf club- one of the many reasons he cannot have a sibling- yikes!


I am in on the job training this week and have started taking disabled children claims- I hope that gets easier because it sucks learning about some of these people's lives- 7/22/09 graduation date- whoo-hoo However, why would I celebrate that when it will just open up more time to learn about people's woes??

On a lighter note, we are taking E-ster to the zoo on Fri so 4 day work week 2 wks in a row baby! Como BTW

Sat it is off to the Schoalla cabin for an annual adult trip, but the forecast says scattered storms- dominoes here we come? I wasn't really ready for public swimsuit display anyway.

Sun we are having a BBQ in order to meet Nick's lady friend, as he is the only single sibling left- Awhhoooo

Have a great weekend-

Oh, and the Sr. Mr. has just sealed the envelopes for admissions to take MBA courses at the St. Scholastica satellite campus in STC- ai yi yi!

No comments: