Ian and I took Fri off to take our little man who LOVES animals to the zoo-
Here he is after his mini car nap- We hope it goes well...
Here he is after his mini car nap- We hope it goes well...
Here you would think this is a sweet little picture of Edmond and I, but instead crazy Daddy is filming the mullet and shmullet pair- oh ugh!
I noticed the dos, but was clueless to Ian's tactics- until we were on our way out and I tried to whisper, "Did you see that?" he replys,
"What did you think I was taking pictures of?"
Oh good laughs- the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but the kid has brighter red than mine and the mom...i can't imagine what professional needed to keep a straight face to maintain that(:
I noticed the dos, but was clueless to Ian's tactics- until we were on our way out and I tried to whisper, "Did you see that?" he replys,
"What did you think I was taking pictures of?"
Oh good laughs- the picture doesn't quite do it justice, but the kid has brighter red than mine and the mom...i can't imagine what professional needed to keep a straight face to maintain that(:

No comments:
Post a Comment