Monday, October 5, 2009

20 Mnths- Summer's End


dirty little boy re-hydrating after some play

I always vowed I would wash blankie often, so he didn't get used to his smell and always enjoyed a "clean" smell because I was a blankie owner and boy was it the end of my world to have it washed! Here he is after reclaiming his blankie from the dryer. He was wailing around the house for his blankie and I tried showing it to him wet telling him it was taking a bath- not impressed--out of sight out of mind was not working--before I made it to the camera he was clenching so tight he couldn't even see the TV- uh oh...The best is when he is sick and won't let it leave his sight and that is just when you want to wash it the most!


The picture isn't the greatest but quite cute- he was bouncing around on the couch and decided to stop in for a snuggle with Dad--


We finally took our last swim when the pool was about 80 it was awesome! Edmond is a freak of the week in the pool thinking he is swimming laps- he will jump out of your arms and any floaty device- and he kicks kicks kicks like he thinks he is truly swimming--pretty funny- you just have to hold him at arm's length and let him do his thing--maybe next year arm floaties will work out--

The little lady with her mini pop a special treat they can enjoy at Grandma's on the pool deck(:

No comments: