I know it is funny to call the lake I grew up on "The Lake" but when you marry a man who vacationed on it and called it that and have a sister who also married a man in the same scenario AND later bought a house on the lake- that is what you do...
Here he is our happy little beach baby-notice the sucker in his hand--and read the side note for more regarding that topic--
Here he is our happy little beach baby-notice the sucker in his hand--and read the side note for more regarding that topic--
Here is Edmond waiting at the back of the Pathfinder for a sucker--notice the excitement- the hands are fuzzy because they are clapping--

1 comment:
Yay! The camera is cooperating with the computer...finally some pictures! Cute! Yes, I do think I left you a message on your blog after one of your posts where you referred to E's blanket as his "me me" saying that is what Teague calls his as well. Is it something to do with cute little blonde boys then or what?!
Post a Comment