We had so much fun at the pumpkin patch we went back to show Daddy- Here the boys are getting a kiss from the pony- Edmond was still pretty disturbed by the sheep noise "Baaaaa"
His first pumpkin carve- also my first with Ian... I discovered he is rather anal-- he let Edmond dig in there for maybe 30 seconds before he needed to take over and get it done. He informed me however, that he wanted his attention span to last until the carving- whatevs
Note in the picture Edmond would not stick his hand in the pumpkin- only a spoon for our budding brute--
My boys- I love this picture what a precious pair!
Life has been good for us otherwise. Ian just figured out his school program is 26 mnths as opposed to 36 mnths so he was quite ecstatic. In addition, he has completed 8 wks of course #1 and feels he earned an A, so only 2 yrs to go!
I just received a review at work and got a 5 out of 5 in one of my categories. I was quite proud of myself as they explained to me in the beginning they don't really give them out because what would you be doing in the position if you were exceeding expectations. my family proceeded to ask so do you get a raise or something and the answer is-no-- just celebrate my small victory instead geez(:
I have also started taking on some overtime early Sat to get some extra cash- the last two wknds I worked from 7-9 because we have a 2 hr minimum. I didn't this week because Ian didn't have homework and we thought we could have some family time.
Have a great week everyone! I have to run- Ian is off watching football and I should be taking advantage of my napping baby.

No comments:
Post a Comment