Monday, November 30, 2009

We're Coming out...


Disgusting huh? I was just reading how you need to edit your true thoughts when telling people about your pregnancy because most people don't care or are not ready for all the details- but I feel you visit this site on your own free will- so read on!

Here is our big brother- trying to use the stool to play airplane--

I couldn't quite catch it in it's full glory--


That darn stool strikes again as pj boy tries to sneak some Halloween candy without permission- my parents like to call him Dennis like the menace...

up to no good popping my bubble wrap with glee...

yep no more hiding it is time to announce we are expecting an addition to the "some woody's"- Edmond is going to be a big brother on or around 6/10/10 keeping in mind Ian's Bday is 6/9...
We think Edmond will be a great big brother! I have been feeling great for the most part minus a few nauseating days and a "relaxed belly" earlier than the 1st- ah 30 is near- but I will be a mother of 2 before that goes down...no pun intended(:

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Congrats - fun times with two!

Jaci said...

Congratulations again my dear! It only gets better with two...after that, I have no idea--you'll have to ask kelly!

:o)