Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Backing up the boring words

Since the new image thing is giving me trouble- we have narration in a lump--
have from top to bottom-
my boys with their new floor--
Edmond's non-productive teeth-brushing...
my daddy's boy- Ian has started putting him to bed with me- I don't know if that was the deciding factor but he sure loves his daddy-- every morning he gets up and says, "mommy, daddy, mommy, daddy?" and when he sees me he cries and asks for daddy): ok so just a wk it is nice to have some relief of being needed for now--
Then, there is his sink activity- something daddy woud never allow but when mommy is in charge she does because she can cook and clean in the kitchen without too many interuptions- so there he is -down to his minibeater cleaning...
next some of our last moments of winter this past wknd- snow serving as sand--
and then the aftermath of the puddles from this past wknd--is the sleeping pic- he passed out after lunch before I could get him down to nap- precious little thing slept 4 hrs
And finally only the second belly shot I have taken this time but since my email update today welcomed me to my third trimester --I thought I better get on it-- enjoy!
I am sure it has gone by fast for all of you(:

No comments: