| ready for his first tree selection |
| scoping out the crop |
| getting his hands in the action |
| in awe of the fresh cutting going on |
| loading on the vehicle as it was too cold to carry home this yr. |
| proud family with our last fresh tree |
| our first presents under the tree |
Ah life where do you go? I think every year I vow to get my tree earlier and something always prevents me from doing it- this yr the hubs was all hung up on our basement DIY- we have officially finished the flooring for the second time in 2010- we still have a few last minute projects like the baseboard but we feel with the walls painted and the floor in we can see the light!
We have our first professional family pic scheduled for Fri and I have one person's outfit picked out- the youngest's and probably the easiset-
Sat is Edmonds 3rd bday party and then on to Xmas week- eek!
I am drowning in work at my job but am really trying to leave it at work because I just cannot put in extra time right now with my family life.
Oh Edmond- he is just a developing ball of witty sass but I feel as more words and logic come- less whining so I am game for it-

No comments:
Post a Comment