Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

(I just found this one in my drafts- that i chickened out from posting as I probably thought it was tmi- but I'm over it today)
OMG I feel like my head is spinning! Why did Edmond have to come three weeks early? It gets me every year- geesh having a birthday right by Christmas- that means pictures are due, a birthday party is due, and a doctor's appt. are all due in addition to the regular holiday bustle- I decided to go all out this year and do family pictures to really stress me out- everything caused a clogged milk duct and a milk blister which I never had the first time around...look it up if you are curious- not fun and stress induced I guess- ugh
But really even though our tree tipped over three times and I was still Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve we had great holidays! I just love this time of year and I think that is why it kills me not to be able to just cherish every aspect of it- relaxed-
I think often of the comment my mother made to me when she found out I was pregnant the second time- "I just remember being so exhausted for the first three years..." great mom encouraging-
Edmond is getting so big and making us laugh everyday- he knows exactly how to work me- if I say no to something he will repeat himself (like role reversal) "I said ....!" hilarious because he is very serious- I think I have tasted the out of terrible twos- the irrational break-downs seem to be getting fewer ! hooray
Karchie ball is still as smiley as ever  but has spent some very needy days lately- he enjoyed his Christmas and his new top teeth- they are huge and awkward much like Edmond's-- however, he has been trying them out on his mama...one time we even had a bleeder! I don't know what to do- of course i read the internet and have been trying things, but I want to nurse longer with him because when I stopped with Edmond- it was Hello ear infections- coincidence? maybe, but why risk it? in addition to it has been a great weight loss tool- now if only I could motivate myself to work out to tone up my new bod...maybe when he is 4- bahaahah

No comments: