Warning this may hurt your feelings and tear at your heart strings...
 |
| shaggy yet happy |
 |
| within the first few minutes letting us know how he feels about this... |
|
 |
| eight minutes later... |
He seriously cried the WHOLE time- they were not phased at all- one was blowing bubbles for him and the other was cutting away trying to please me...I should have just been kicked out- I showed up 5 min late for the last haircut of the night and then, I hate decisions and can't tell them what I want...I try to say keep the length but clean up the bangs. But, she does that and with it all stuck to his head asks me what I think...oh ugh so then I had her do more...then dry it and then again cut more...I also asked as she cut his bangs if she was going to upper cut it- she assured me she was...BUT...
 |
| My baby Lloyd one hour later |
I had to purchase a $5 ball so they could see he really does smile- the last staff seriously was out the door before I even got him buckled in his car seat- As we checked out the bubble blowing woman commented how he looked like his brother- just so I knew she remembered me...ugh you can't take me anywhere!
To be honest, I thought it was kind of cute- but Ian of course thought it was nerd bomber and daycare said nothing- I got the real truth from the in-laws..."did mom cut your bangs?" I assured them I had not and it was a whole hair cut that I paid for-hmph!
Look at me! a blogging fool- stay tuned for Lemonade Fair and 1st Bday party- this week
No comments:
Post a Comment