
Ok disregard his hand-me-down outfit, but come on, how could you resist a sample preview of a smile (it is really a little REM dreaming)... precious- none the less! Time is still flying by, three weeks left with the little one and announcements finally went out. I was unable to upload a sample- sorry. Well, we finally introduced a bottle last Weds. for our first outing Thurs. he took it like a champ. Well, he looked at Ian like he was crazy as he sucked it down, but champion enough to make me cry... So, Thurs. when we made the trek to Minneapolis for Ian's Christmas gift from me, (tickets to the AVP- beach volleyball) and Grandma came with to stay in the hotel with him- we thought it would be fine for four hours. We returned to find our little man restlessly grunting and Grandma in a tank top slightly sweaty and stressed- saying I think he misses you. So, that will be the uphill battle before I go back to work- throw it in the hopper with applying for jobs and finishing his nursery (are you sick of hearing about that yet?)

No comments:
Post a Comment