Well, I know this may trigger plenty of unsolicited advice and heck maybe we need it, but for anyone who talked to us in the previous weeks and heard our positive sentiments about how first-time parenthood was going, that story is no longer accurate); Yes, just when he needs to be developing a routine for daycare schedules, he has gone off his path. He has started this curious habit only in the evening of just not being happy- we used to be able to solve any and all of his grunts with feedings no matter what time of day, but now he will be eating and all of a sudden break into a very sad full blown wail- it is heartbreaking, but I have no idea what it is. We do know he likes the vacuum, finally half-heartedly takes out some aggression on the devil pacifier, and looking at lights. My only theory is it must be me- the only variable in his life at this point is breastmilk. So, rather than try one thing at a time I am doing them all- no more cow's milk, gaseous vegetables like broccoli, and God help us R.I.P. spicy food): Wish us luck- unless the Dr. tells us otherwise on Friday, my 6 wk. is combined with his 2 mnth. I read all of the reasons an infant would cry and laugh to myself- he wants to be held, fed, have a clean diaper, cool off, heat up. Ok not that funny, but there is one I know is absolutely not the issue- he is not lonely! I love him up all day every time he makes a peep and then, Ian gets home and has to make up his missing loving from all day.You know I hate to hint at it again, but there is now a piece of furniture in his room- so as long as we have strung you along for the nursery hype it is yet a little closer- this weekend could be the one...!

No comments:
Post a Comment