Monday my husband turned 30! We celebrated with a birthday weekend and now it is his birthday week...oooo special(:
Sat pm we went to Maple Grove for a BBQ at the youngest sibling's townhouse- good times. Some of the brothers decided they needed to experiment with some absynthe? an alcohol that was banned for years- it contains wood worm? and causes hallucinations? turns out it is just a sambuca tasting rip off- I took their word for it.
Sun we went out to my 'rents and then our siblings for pool and dinner.
We went to the new Ciatti's on Mon we were fairly impressed- they have upgraded quite a bit. He also started his new job on his birthday and now gets home at 6pm every night): depressing considering we go to bed by 9- speaking of that it is past my bedtime. Unfortunately, he showed the blog to his coworkers and now I cannot give you the low down on it- annoying. (It is not that juicy)
My job continues to be hit or miss- I am waiting it out. I have become a lawyer hater- those dirty scoundrels haven't a clue, waste paper, and get a ton of money for doing nothing for these sometimes poor and disabled individuals! Otherwise, the atmosphere is a bit of a downer- many who feel overworked and who feel they are doing everything better and more right than the next- icky. Just wait until I blow them out of the water...right?
The good news is as a revenge on my out of control life I eat- all day and all night the worse for me the better- ok just sugar I cannot live without it. I am banking on this going away when I am done nursing- ladies any hope?
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the Old Man! Welcome to 30. It's like being 21 again. I am so sad that he told his work about this blog - I wanted to hear all the juicy gossip!!! Love the pic of E with his paci in - he looks like he is concentrating soooo hard!!! =)
Post a Comment