What a great long weekend! We started out Thurs at Sands in St. Joseph for a BBQ and Joetown Rocks- brave Robin managed 9 children while the rest of the 'rents whooped it up in the streets...
Friday we were off to "the lake" for Ian which is his long-time family vacation spot, but the lake I grew up on...where my sister met his brother so on and so on.
Little Mr. is pictured here hanging out in the sand- not too impressed, maybe because he wanted to eat it and Mom wouldn't let him): poor guy- obviously starving...

Here is little handsome on Sun when it was finally beautifully hot at my 'rents

Now, look at this all time classic "My 1st Independence Day" shot not only sporting the red and blue but a conveniently placed flag in the background!? I should go professional(:

Otherwise, training is going well for me and Ian continues the commute-- Edmond is getting cuter everyday if that is possible...he sits up and smiles at you when you talk to him and holds his hands up so you pick him up. Ian thinks we need to stop- but no way! He is still not crawling but I can't imagine him moving any faster. Oh yes, and he loves bananas, but they do not love him): He says "No," to green beans and peaches. He thinks he is really cool when he drinks out of a cup, but gets too excited to control the sippy cup.
1 comment:
Wow, so big and sitting up already! I can't believe it. I haven't seen him since he was one week old, that just doesn't seem right!
Post a Comment