Work update for myself- apparently trainees traditionally put on skits for the staff after grad?? Lame! So, I came up with the idea of a parody on the lines of, "You might be a redneck..." but we were Rhonda White, Jen Foxworhy, and Carrie the Cable Gal doing, "You might work for SSA..." It went well. We played on words with all of the acronyms we use. We each wrote 5 or so...I can't really give you my best, but the most amusing for the moment is my, "If you don't have to ask FRA! huh! what is it good for?" sung to the tune of War you might be a SSA employee. It translates to full retirement age when you can make all the money you want and receive your maxium benefit. Whoo-hoo!
Ian has interviewed a second time with North Memorial in Robbinsdale...a 15 min savings...
Edmond continues to wake in the middle of the night- after angel night w/Grandma he gave us 1 and then it has been at least 1 for the last four nights. However, he is really mastering that sad, "Mum," cry that grasps my heart and makes me lose rationality. So, don't feel sorry for me. Go ahead and roll your eyes. Maybe, when he is 13 have a stern talking with me, but I don't think it will happen. Last night, I tried to let him whine a little. I can handle that beacuse I know he is just tired, but it turned to abadoned torture wail and I rescued him. We rocked snuggled in blankie and then it was ok to sleep until morning. We have been working on outside time but he eats rocks, climbs cement stairs, and digs in the wet fire pit.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment