I thought it was going to be the time of his life playing in the leaves- but I guess he is too young...he wriggled and squirmed without a smile- but the leaves photographed well...
AND...his first horsey ride at the store....he thought he was pretty cool! I am sure it is to be followed by many more...including tantrums when it is time to get off.
Sat morning we took Edmond to the Farmer's Market. It was cute. We bought a ton of stuff including an over-sized pumpkin for $6... it rained a little. I felt bad for the people selling stuff. I don't know. It is just weird to think they stand out there displaying themselves in front of the "fruits" of their labor trying to make a living...hmmm, but I guess we are supporting their livelihood.
Sat afternoon we got some things done around the house and then went out to Avon to have dinner with our married siblings-ha! that sounds gross.
We stayed at my parents Sat night and watched the game (whoo-hoo?) Sun. afternoon there.
Edmond woke up screaming Sat night and Mr. Crackles Sun morning. I had Mon off but was going to take him to daycare to get some stuff done, but I felt guilty with him being Mr. Crackles, so I brought him to the Dr. to ease my worries. Well, instead they informed me he had his first ear infection): Weird being he slept from 730-530 one of his longest nights ever Sun night. I filled his prescription and dropped him off anyway. He slept most of the day anyway.
Then, the real fun began as I crawled in the attic stapling down the insulation my brother-in-laws did for us the day Edmond was born and we were not here to tell them where the gun was...then my father came over to inspect my water pressure problem. The news there being we needed a new faucet and possibly a new water heater and the addition of a softener...oh the cost of "this old house."

No comments:
Post a Comment