Sunday, March 29, 2009

Another Wknd

I present to you the precious angels- or the darlings as my sister calls them...



Fri- Buddly and I stayed home together because he had a yucky nose and cough all week and Thurs daycare said he was a bear):
I have been fighting a headache, throat thing for quite some time, but now the nose pressure has joined the mix! groan
However, I was a moving fool and got a ton of overdue stuff done around the house. I also decided I would be happy working part-time... I can always think of more to do- I am a putz like that.
Sat. still moving, grocery shopping and making martha stewart scallop potatoes for early easter dinner at the 'rents. Edmond loves the antique "puppy" and running like wild with Saoirse. Dinner was a little late for the wee ones, but delicious.

1 comment: