BUT...lots of news!
1. Ian accepted a position at North Memorial expected to start 3/30- not the one he had originaly interviewed for, but he went through another process and they still loved him- so good news there(: (there was an extended hring freeze) However, as an independent health facility the rumors flew-- he just doesn't trust a secure position there- so is now going to decline--despite the potential raise-yuck): BUT he did finally get the review he was promised for 08/08 in his current position--(when he switched positions that was part of the deal that they would keep the same review date despite the fact that would have meant a review like what 2-3 mnths into the 2nd position??) anyway, the other good news being he received the back pay and the raise(:
2. Myself--I continue to sell things in the dream bargain box where it is free to list and I can list up to $50 per piece of merchadise. Ian hates it because you have to coordiante with people and talk about your junk, but I can only take myself as serious as I am and tonight $50 in my pocket for a desk Ian has hated for awhile. Work - still testing the waters I am getting better at figuring things out but cannot relate with ANYONE there): I guess I am more a college care free spirit at heart??
3.Budster- he is amazing us with new words and actions--we are struggling with his tempermerant as it is a mirror of both Ian's and mine. He has a short fuse partly from being a toddler and partly I am pretty sure because of genes. My new focus is on not coddling when he thinks it is the end of the world for ridiculous reasons, but focuisng on how we can fix it i.e. this stage is notorious for putting things together where they belong- ya ya anyway he likes to try to stick the vacuum crevis tool in the extension tool, but it is not easy so he will try maybe twice and then just throw it and say no no no!! as the ultimate drama king ugh it is heart wrenching something like that can ruin their world. For awhile, we told him it was ok ... However, I have since decided that was enabling him and now it is try again try this do it this way-wish us luck. The positive not being we have not worked much on the typical toddler tricks where is your nose how old are you la la la but because my mom asked me this wknd if he knew how old he was so I thought I should start--I told him two nights ago what his belly was and bam he said and showed me it the next night- adorable
I hope you like run on sentences...
ps did you notice we are doing the arthritis walk yet(:
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment