Wow, what crazy weather--last wknd we had big plans to take Edmond to the zoo, but it was 42 and felt like 31 according to the internet- love it. So instead we hung out at my parents and Edmond slept a lot and my sister and I tried rearranging/revamping/simplifying what my mom calls the "secret room" aka my old bedroom where all the grandkiddies now sleep and other random junk piles up-ugh! there went 6 hrs--
Sun we mowed the lawn for the first time this year and got the pathfinder cleaned out.
Edmond has now discovered the hose as we planted our veggies Mon. The good news being, I know I can keep him in the yard- bonus! but he gets all wet, waters what he wants, mostly inanimate objects such as the house or fence, will not share the hose with me, and then creates mud puddles to immerse in....
I took a quiz the other day about birth order personality and he is a first born- weird! The just of it is that he copies what mom and dad do and can be some what neurotic and anal with all that parent time shared with no one- Ha!! The other day he was helping me weed the gardens , but he doesn't really know which are weeds- so they all come ): but he puts them right in the bag and even tries to drag the bag to the end of the driveway- cute
I hate to jinx us but I think we are over our hump and it was his fang teeth coming in because he has been a virtual angel for about a week now and talking up a storm! I should capture this time in a jar for his next hump...
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment