Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Twiddles


The wee ones have earned their time on G & G's gator!


"Lady, sit down you are holding things up!"


"Yeah, that is what I am talking about- now act like you are having a good time):"


"Get your body into it and hang on to that Oh Crap handle- I don't know how to turn!"

And my all time favorite...priceless...
What a bunch of dweebs! Wow do they play the male/female stereotypes- hilarious(: If you count sitting in there and once in a while stomping on the go pedal, but never steering driving I guess that is what they are doing... I guess we should listen to the 3 yrs. and up recommendation.



For anyone following our ear drama we are on #4 or 5?? with the last three being once per month May, June, and now July! I think my Dr said they grow out of it by 2--6 mnths to go!

Otherwise, I better post because he actually had a good day- which entailed only one rrrrrr at daycare drop off, a good report upon pick up and a good night--including his 1st I love you according to Daddy and saying lots of names according to daycare-
Oh and 1.5 yr Dr appt and I am no longer lying when I say he has been 26 lbs for 1/2 his life, but up he grows! 2'10.5" yikes over half my height already- boo He has officially surpassed his 9mnth elder cousin Ms. Saoirse- What a hoot those two are! Have a great weekend(:

No comments: