Here our little man is assisting me putting our new hardware on in the kitchen. 1970s cabinets meet Pottery Barn hardware! ah ha ha We were in dire need as some of knobs had started to strip--it doesn't help to have a little man yanking on them either. We went with a vintage bronze and Pottery Barn actually disappointed me for once. They sent me their 3" vintage cup pulls that translated to 3" on the outsides of the pull not the center to center hole as every other piece of hardware-ugh. Oh well, I found some decent ones on overstock.com and went with it. Maybe, I will get you all an after shot so you can ooh(:
Two Weekends ago we had a Wynnemer get together in Howard Lake, MN it was chilly, but wild and fun much like all the relatives(: Here is our picnic king with his napkin as a bib enjoying cheetos (which I do not buy, but he LOVES!) He was able to enjoy all sorts of activities and we capped off the day with a three legged gunny sac race...I think I wet myself-story of the day...
You may soon receive an affirmation that I have a shopping problem, but here is Edmond in his new beach chair- it has an attached umbrella- great find! He loves it, but manhandles it all over the place, including in front of the snack cupboard as Ian calls it--where he has access to every sort of cracker you can dream of- I'll have to try and catch that for you too--Here is with a front row seat to the TV in his jammies-loving life!
And check this one out! Those two--good entertainment--Here is pushing Saoirse up and down the hallway, through the living room, and into the kitchen while they both giggle in delight(: HE is a brute-- My camera didn't make it or I could have provided a video. At one point, he had his drink in one hand and was still able to one-handedly turn her around at corners with his left hand. What a beefcake--
As for this month, we are on a four day work week to prep for next week Lake Time with Ian's family. Fri, if we are ready, I hope to show Edmond the cows at the Benton Cty fair as he is still obsessed with cows. I think it all started with milk--Kemps. My mom wants us to get our passports so we can go anywhere on a whim...maybe she is going to surprise us for my birthday-ah ha ha.

No comments:
Post a Comment