Whew- so our son is a stealthy garbage user and we were pretty sure he threw away our TV remote, but last week while at the lake he tried to throw away his thermos while we were watching!-- so now as I search my chaotic house for all my missing items- I have someone to blame-bittersweet(:
I can now no longer find our camera cord to upload all my sweet pictures or my tape measure so I can by online summer clearance clothes-- and I swear I owned photo paper and spare printer ink-ugh
tomorrow starts a 4 day week for me as we are coming off of our 11 day vaca-I can't wait to check my voicemail- boo!!
We spent the week on the lake my sister and her husband fell in love on and in turn Ian and I--the same one Jaime and I grew up on and the same one- she now owns a house on--Pelican in St Anna ahhhhhh
It sounds like our busy is going to continue, but I have no time to tell you about it- vaca leaves a lot of catching up to do!
I did celebrate my 29th Bday and we bought ourselves bikes for my (our?) present(: So stay tuned for my toned thighs-jk
Have a great rest of the week--
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment