Thursday, September 17, 2009

Blue in the Face

from holding your breath for a post yet??!!
Maybe, a pic or two??
tell me about it!
We have now gone through three cords-- one from Target that didn't work so I googled away and found a nice cheap one from a company right here in Edina, MN-trustworthy right? wrong-- didn't work and it would cost me as much to ship it back as the cable cost- so I emailed a few nasty grams and they send me the same darn cable again-- strangely enough my computer gives me yet a different error msg--
Whatevs!
Ian has officially accepted a new position with Allina in Cambridge, MN as the Warehouse Sup and started classes at the St. Cloud MN remote St Scholastica campus for his Master's--ay yi yi

I made the mistake of dazzling at Edmond's behavior the last few days and I got a terror again tonight-- everytime i try to go to the grocery store i swear i will never bring him again- but I have got to do it...

Gosh this thing is addictive--the computer that is, but I need to sleep!

My sweet news is I brought Social Security paraphernalia to my 10 yr class reunion this past wknd to solidify any frenemies I may have had-- I am talking sweet stuff like chapstick, emery boards, pens, jar openers, and of course mouse pads--

My job super sucks and we probably have to find new daycare for Ian to be at his new job--

Thank you to Mother Nature for extending our summer into Sep- so we can hit the water again this wknd! Have a great one folks(:

No comments: