Sunday, September 27, 2009

BITTERSWEET

Well, everyone here we are- we're back missing a small piece of our blogging lives...

I was doing some rearranging in the living room today and discovered my camera cord under the love seat- I did a happy dance and waved it all around- Edmond was quite entertained and proceeded to imitate me a few times- cute but could not bring enough happiness to cover what came next.

I finished my masterpiece, which I am completely satisfied with and moved on to upload my summer's pictures.

However, as I plugged it in and waited for the moment of glory, nothing happened. The computer didn't recognize the camera being there at all. Those stupid makeshift cables I tried to purchase on the world wide web from sweet lil' MN blew out my camera's USB connection-ugh!!

So, I will either take my card and someone elses camera and get the pics on here or buy a usb card reader. I will wait to purchase a new camera and ask for one for Xmas.

Sad sad sad

Skol Vikings!

No comments: