Our Christmas baby opening his Santa presents(: with his nuki...it seriously embarrasses me to have others see him with it still but we are all just so not ready to let it go... He got more legos, wrapped in Dora which for some reason is normally targeted in girly backgrounds- weird-
The picture doesn't do it justice- but as mommy and daddy were struggling to get his new santa b-ball hoop together-- he was off behind the loveseat using our dawn blue dish soap lubricant to squirt all over our carpet): oh life lessons for parents (like put things together before you give)
Out little snow bunny out on Christmas Eve sledding- what a perfect Christmas weather day- beautiful! Notice his mark on his nose- he was shaving like daddy-- and when you get real close you can actually make out all three blades on daddy's mach 3-- 24 hr supervision I swear!
Christmas day waiting for Daddy to leave to Grandma Judy's house- hello paci again...
We hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year's and are enjoying the Bachelor and Idol...
My most recent favorite Edmond story is his sentence usage- the other day him and I got home and he went up to Ian laughing his fake laugh and said, "Daddy, Mommy ate my cereal," ah ha ha-- hilarious! disregard me eating his cereal though- I thought their sentences were supposed to be words at this point- what a wise guy- I guess the paci isn't impeding that progress-
Have a great rest of the week!
I am leaving Ian on Fri to battle home alone with Edmond while I go off to hit after Xmas sales at the MOA with his sisters- we always have a great time and get amazing deals!
My anxiety regarding my pregnancy has subsided somewhat but we'll see if that takes any turns on Thurs- I have a follow-up ultrasound to check the progress of my "complication" Wish us luck- we are still brainstorming boy names but I knew this would happen Ian's horrible picks are growing on me and I just cannot be so confident in any of my own ideas - I don't want to have me to blame if I change my mind- LOL I have been feeling some little flutters down there so it is starting to feel more real(:
I did have a horrendous time trying to find something to wear today as all of my non-prego clothes are quite snug normally so now I just look like a chunker and all of my prego clothes look like moo moos (too long for my mini gut)

No comments:
Post a Comment