Edmond starts a new daycare next week! He will be in a center-- we have always been interested in them but just never could rationalize the increased cost- now that he is older and can handle and would maybe benefit from increased structure, we think it is time.
I am moving along with prego life- I wore my first pair of maternity pants today- I just do not recall them being so unflattering the first time but hey maybe it is me): for some reason they don't accommodate a butt crack you just get a nice flat panel unibutt- killer--
still no more news on the name front- while Karch grows on me I hate dealing with everyone's initial reactions and hate to think of him having to do that his whole life in addition to having red hair-- I just have this horrible feeling-- we can't produce 2 blond hair blue eyed beauties come on!
We received an Apple TV for Christmas so that for our Fri night movie night we didn't have to watch on our 12" computer screen as we often rent from itunes- However, the gift led us to discover our TV was old and we could only view our movies in black and white because the resolution was not compatible--we now own a 42" something or other- Ian picked it out-- we started with 27" and wanted to go to 32" but thought while we were at it we would do 37" and here we are at 42" I think Beyonce sings a song about this--men- we are still without a gaming console so I can handle things like this!
Ian was pulled over the other day and exclaims the commute will suck if he has to go the speed limit-- off with a warning for now--
After our annual wknd with Ian's sisters at MOA shopping after Xmas clearance I am addicted- I returned to cloud town only to hit up our Old Navy, Gap, Limited, and Target for what they had left for sales-- I also did preshopping on the internet and then looked for the items when I arrived- if they weren't there I vowed to order upon my return --soo JCrew also needed to be hit up via web for an extra 20% sale with free shipping on 150 so i fulfull the deal and then get an email 30% off sale and free shipping no stips- jerks-- on teh other hand i still feel victorious for being the first at the gap baby sale at 10am the first day of the extra 50% off sale and for $37 I got over $100 in stuff my little men(:
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

1 comment:
Cor and I budget for tickets with all the time we spend on 94. So far, he's gotten 1 big one, and I've gotten 2 warnings. But our time is coming & we know it. :o)
Good to hear from you!
Post a Comment