At first, he said bye to me and walked away with his new fake cry saying "mommy" but when I turned to leave the panic set in for him and it turned to wails-
I cheerily waved as you are not supposed to prolong or let them know there is a reason to be sad. My tears started seeping out so I looked to the ground as I trudged through the big kid rooms):
I called before I went to lunch because I wanted to talk to someone who would be with him to tell them he calls his paci his ni-night. I asked if he asked for it at all and she surprisingly said no...and he was having a great day, well behaved. I asked how long he cried and found out maybe 15 to 20 min- longer than I wanted to hear. After two days, I already feel like he is more mature- I am anxious for him to be excited to leave me- it would make it a lot easier leaving him...
First day of school picture- watching TV
How he felt about going I guess...
Another random day when I realized I have been slacking on pics- his crinkled nose smirk
My boys- Edmond wanted to take a picture with Daddy and then I got a semi smile out of him- cuties

No comments:
Post a Comment