My soccer player appendage and I on our "vacation"
 |
| Big one mad I am taking pictures and the little one taking notes...great- otherwise, snuggling(: cutie pies | | |
|
|
 |
| Ok now the big one distracted by Nick Jr and the little one giving the dirty look |
|
|
|
|
 |
| Mr Blue with the love of his life- suckers! |
|
 |
| Working on dance moves like Daddy |
 |
| The aftermath of some tortuous wailing due to his first shots I think-ugh I am in for it |
 |
| Talking to his new singing giraffe friend |
|
Oh man work is sneaking up on me and updating my electronic life is not a priority with my scattered free minutes these last few weeks, bu gosh have I been enjoying baby life this time around. I don't know if I am that much smarter or he is that much better or that it will most likely be the last time I get to experience this ("most likely" is not a blog topic for now)
I also "celebrated" my 30th bday in the electronic absence which you can thank all these wonderful pictures for(: Ian and the boys got me a camera and a turtle beach bag. The day always happens to fall in the week of Ian's family get together, so I torture them all with reminders. We ventured out to Fisher's and spent 4 hrs there. It is a great place but you need to have plenty of patience. We had fun playing with the smile capture feature of my new camera but didn't get a group picture): sad



Edmond's latest is bandaids- he used to not leave them on no matter who they had on them or what the need was. They were just foreign objects that did not belong- but now we have buzz light year so we have lots of "owies"..This past week he was running as he does EVERYWHERE down our walkway and biffed it as he often does running as such, but he skinned his knee a good one...I brought him into the bathroom and was getting stuff ready and he picks out a plain bandaid...I warn him it is just plain and I open it to show him. I ask if it is ok and he replies, "Yes! It is brown! Brown like a bear."
So, good news I can save money on bandaids again and stop with those character ones. bahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment