Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Getting Creative

On our sweet macbook that is back in action- we have a program called photo booth that works just like one- except instead of putting money in, you just hit the space bar! wow huh?
I received a complaint that there was not enough Karchie on here- I stated babies were not that exciting - sleeping sleeping and more sleeping but here you go! (what do you think of the name? I told Ian I just can't do this one syllable stuff so he said I could do that- I didn't like it at first but it is growing on me and sounds especially cute when you reprimand him- Karchie Walter- ahaha you may ask why I would need to reprimand a 1 mnth old but he has developed this habit of chomping down when he is done eating..fabulous!)


my favorite time with babies- snuggling!


barely awake

  
good night again



little handsome-
I think it is a common thing to say about babies but I have had more people make comments this time then I can remember with Edmond (maybe because he always had that grimace... ) anyway things regarding how "perfect" he is- I have heard it so often I am starting to believe it and they say it like they are sincerely impressed with him- chokes me up a little. In Macy's the other day i had him out of the stroller over my shoulder because he was being fussy. I was pushing the stroller with one hand, so not moving too quickly when some guy (by himself), who appeared to be in his 30s maybe, passes us and says, "cute baby"-random. My thought is I don't know a man who would do that-so either he was just so moved he had to say something or he was hitting on me...hmmm. I asked Ian's opinion, but he only told me that is not something he would ever do. whatevs



Sunday morning bloody mary pontoon ride at grandma and grandpa's- savoring the last weeks of their time there... (compliments of grandpa's phone)
If you haven't heard, my parents got a wild hair and ran with it- they were eyeing up 160 acres of land with a pond, barn, and living structure...
 and now, they close on 10/1 of this year. it is in Swanville/Little Falls. They have big plans of all the things they want to do to it, making a beach out of the pond, swimming raft, home addition, pool, animals, organic farming? on and on-it will keep them busy- but it makes me sad...does anyone know anyone who wants to buy their house? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to buy their house... Do you think they would pass it down to me??