Sunday, February 6, 2011

Handsome Turns 3! 12/22/10

The "big boy" bed presentation
now with bedding...and mr gut



the pinata
the end of the pinata- it was an absolute blast- we thought we were just going to let the youngest go but we started with the youngest child and went to the oldest- then, had to start over because it STILL wasn't busted

Captain No Beard with his cake- I have to say that Byerly's cakes are sooo delicious but they rather lack in the decorating department- look at the writing...it looks like a male did it...yum yum
Although we had a pirate themed party, we started with a talking spiderman card...

followed by a batmobile....

super nerdy spiderman umbrella (purchased by his parents)

wrapping up with perhaps the favorite...


he immediately started removing his pirate gear to become spiderman, but we assured him it was ok to be both...excuse the chocolate cake on the pirate shirt

2 comments:

Mollie said...

Woo hoo! Finally an update. I was starting to wonder what was happening in the world of the Woods'! Sounds like everything is still "normal"! =)

Jaci said...

I love the sneaky pirate Ian lurking in the background of the one photo... Very nice!

Like Mollie, if I handn't seen you this past weekend--I might wonder if you guys were still alive.

:o)