Sunday, February 6, 2011

Worst Blogger on the Block

Wow- we went out with CHS friends last night and everyone was blog talking and I realized how I not only have not updated my own, but knew nothing about anyone else's! So, I played catch up today- a lot of good stuff out there- I don't even know where to start...

Work is as sucky as ever- we have sooooo much to do, I just cannot keep up-ugh I really have to try and leave work at work but it is just so exhausting when everything I touch all day is something that should have been done before- I feel like I should just put in some overtime for peace of mind, but who has time for that? But, I will be at the top of my position in April meaning I will have been there 3 yrs and can start to apply for promotions next April....yeah I know just be happy for me please-

Mr Edmond is still up to no good- living the dream with batman/spiderman everything he will play with his batcave while watching his batman movie wearing his batman jammies- straight up with all the noises- just constant noise coming out of that kid- unbelievable-


my latest favorite story is a trip to Target the other day where he insisted on a spiderman bike helmet for the bike he doesn't own...(not to sound like a pushover-- as we intend to get him a bike in the spring and he would need a helmet eventually, but for the record I am--) it came with the most obnoxious horn you have ever heard like the squeaky one that squeals when you squeeze AND then sounds even higher pitched when it fills itself back with air- but for some reason I couldn't help but laugh at it- he kept squeezing it with a look of uncomfortable delight on his face and I am sure all the fellow customers wanted to kill us. I was trying to tell him it was an outside toy, but not really selling myself well because it was just so amusing. We would drive around in the cart and he would be good for awhile, but it was just too tempting staring up at him from his lap. He would just sneak a little squeeze in and I would say, "oh oops! that must have been an accident...." LOL

and for little Karchie ball (that is what we call him as he is as round as he is tall...too bad they don't have back row specialists in male volleyball...maybe a setter...ahahah) he is just adorable heart-breaker- he absolutely beams when I arrive to pick him up at daycare- he will be in a sitting position and almost launch himself into the air bouncing up and down- just precious. We are finally introducing him to food and he is doing awesome at that as well- sits with his hands to the side not even trying for the spoon (as his brother would) opening his mouth at appropriate times, ridiculous. I keep thinking to myself what would I have done with myself if he would have been our first and I thought that this was all parenting was and then Mr Edmond would have come along and shocked me into reality- my sister advises me it is nurture not nature, but of course I disagree.

Ian continues to be dramatic about his work, but this is the longest he has stayed in a position at Allina so I think all the ego stroking he gets there is going well for him despite the challenges he deals with trying to figure his role out there.

Overall, my stories may not make it clear, but I feel complete and blessed- 3 boys in my life keeping me happy and going!

oooh and Ian being the romantic that he is booked us a jacuzzi suite at Two Harbors for our 5 yr anniversary coming up in June- something to look forward to whoop whoop

No comments: