| | | | | | | | |  |
| Welcome to our chaos |
 |
| one of his latest weirdo faces |
 |
| chins trying to grab the camera- check out the nose scab- from rubbing it in the carpet- I guess normal parents don't get normal kids...bahaha |
We actually spent Memorial Day at home this year and it felt great! the kids were thrilled enough with their own back yard right in the city as you can see and I got to work on my latest landscaping project. I am hauling rocks from my parents land in Swanville to line my driveway in the back- I am quite impressed with my work- they are not just round field stones they have a criteria they must meet in order to come home with me. The weather was beautiful and hot and who knows what the man of the house was doing putzing around. he did present a stellar picnic lunch as we do not have patio furniture. He even provided me some wine in a Hamm's beer glass to kick our anniversary week- with grapes and pork on the grill- yum-o
No comments:
Post a Comment