I am used to posting narrations for pictures, but there are things going on without the visual evidence.
Edmond- continues to amaze us with his new "tricks." He now does the very "pc" "Indian" for lack of a better term with the open mouth making noise and the hand bouncing on it, "Ah, ba, ba, ba" and so on. I think it started with me trying to get him to blow kisses-thrilling I tell you. The other night we were over at Ian's parents and Judy had gone for a walk, so it was just us three and sleeping John. I didn't realize what a vocal little man we had! He continually shouts no matter what he is doing- uh oh. We received his stunning winter coat and hat in the mail today as well as his turtle Halloween costume, so those will be some great pics to stay tuned for(: Oh yes, and he is into imitating so watch out. He saw Papa John cough and was in a trance. He tried it and everyone laughed so of course he had to try it a few more times-oh Buddly.
Myself- I am a graduated woman, at my own sparkly cube thanks to myself--I really miss the coworker interaction we used to have time for.
Ian- has "pulled the trigger" as he likes to call it, on an eliptical (per my request). It hangs out it our entry way. Now, if we could only find the time to use it. He went through his sleep study and they concluded he had fragmented sleep, so no answers yet to his exhausation.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment