I guess I was tagged to expose myself awhile ago- here ya go!
I am: online of course.
I know: what I want to.
I want: nice things.
I have: nice things.
I dislike: cooked carrots.
I miss: structure.
I feel: eh.
I hear: Ian's movie.
I smell: popcorn.
I crave: nachos.
I cry: when I am emotionally overwhelmed- both positively and negatively.
I search: answers.
I wonder: about what I don't know.
I regret: my career path.
I love: my life.
I worry: about what I don't know.
I remember: odd things.
I dance: when I want to.
I don't: say nice things.
I argue: when I need to.
I write: better than I speak.
I win: some battles.
I lose: sanity.
I wish: I was always in control.
I listen: when I have to.
I can usually be found: on the computer.
I am scared: of screwing Edmond up.
I need: a good time.
I forget: unnecessary information.
I can't tag anyone):
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment