Our little Vikings fan! and they even won this week(: Every week our family dresses up in our gear because we do not want to be fair weather fans...I even put mine on a few weeks ago on the bi week (I didn't have a clue) and Ian informed they didn't play and then my mom also had to inform me- What I need to own more than one football gear item?! and know when they play- get out! Cut me some slack anyway. It is my first season that I am not working during these games. AAaaooooha!
Handsome man and the Sat morning cartoons...


Well, we chickened out and only took him to both g'rents instead of all over the hood. That truly was enough for us this year...he napped during the 25 min car ride between the two stops too(: He got some suckers and even ralphed a little- poor guy-but what a great 1st Hallo! As you can see we were able to get some better pics on the real date, but he was quite amused with the light on the bottom of his bucket that Mama got for him so we wouldn't lose him-right...the first two Hallo pics are from my rents place on the traditional picture mantel-ooooh.

1 comment:
What a doll. I can't wait to see him again. I bet he interacts so much - Teague would love to wrestle with him anytime!! =)
Post a Comment