
I really thought this was the one- but i was eliminating red eye with it blown up and realized Saoirse has her mini finger rammed up her non-existent nose

big glare and Edmond wants to know what is going on

Jaime's losing interest

Saoirse wants to know what Grandma thinks is so funny

really i think this is the best minus my parents not being ready and edmond's block in his mouth
Remember how I kept referring to the first birthday of my dreams? Well, last week we get a catalog in the mail entitled First Wishes, some marketers must have had my true due date registered instead of his birthday! Seriously, it is like a wedding or a funeral --a time to make money people, get it together...it was full of first birthday themed parties- stuff I totally would have been suckered into. They even had an Easter themed 1st birthday. "Hoppy 1st!" You know I am a google nerd and I looked- I swear- I even found some of the items, but none of the good ones): Ian does not taut my searching skills, but I guess I gave him reason to): Maybe, for the next one or the grandchild...Santa Bday not first, Christmas 1st, 1st etc. nothing, nothing and prince junk-
Anyway, this week has flown by TGIF tomorrow(: We have big plans to take Edmond sledding like twice for the first time- LOL! In addition, we also have plans to dine on lobster Ian received for Xmas-mmm mmm.
Ian and I always laugh about his each other's pessimism and today he was singing about what a great day it was only one more day of work until the weekend, but then his next sentence was about how weekends suck because they are too short and end by going back to work-ugh!
Now that we have a 1 yr old we have many more things to work on- nutrition variety, eating without wearing, cow's milk, no bottle, no paci, and some day no blankie?! Horrible):
I wonder if you all are wondering where our new Wynnemer/Woods family photo is from Christmas...well we tried...nothing to post big style below to be left for the year-
2 comments:
Really, leaving the paci behind? Good luck with all the changes that are to occur now that the little guy is now a big boy!! =)
Tell ya what, taking the paci away is going to be much easier than trying to get him to un-suck his 2 fingers. Q had the pacifier gone & forgot about it after 2 days. Milosh has these fingers all day, everyday. He'll be sucking them in 7th grade! Oh well. Buck teeth & braces--here we come. :o)
Post a Comment