
I don't know how many people know, but I once "starred" in the National Geographic in their segment on the Lake Wobegon Trail. The articles talked about the wholesome or naive nature of the town and its beauty I think. The photographer just happened to be around during my homecoming parade where in a town as Holdingord, MN, we had an FFA truck painted like a cow...hmmm. The photographer took us in our formal wear and stuck us on the truck posing us to appear to be waiting for something he said. (and now I think he wanted us to look like we were waiting for the cows)
Anyway, the reason I bring it up is because last wknd at the MOA, I was stopped again and we were interviewed regarding the economic times and how that affected our purchases. Oh, come on! A group of sisters who go once a year to a tourist mall to shop for deals- I am pretty sure he will do a fabulous job of making us look like a bunch of bo-dunk small towners. Sadly enough, I will keep you posted on the grand article- Did I mention he was from the NY Times???!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment