I guess people are waiting to see my 6th pic from my 6th file- unfortunately my 6th file only contained two pics, so this is the 4th pic from the 7th file- I apologize, it was as best I could do-- unless I went backwards...Anyway, it is from the Grizzly Xmas party album so it could have been much uglier but this is Justin. He wrote a song as a dishwasher that contained the lyrics, "My job blows, I have a blow job..." it was all about being a dishwasher and wanting to get to the other side where people knew your name, included you in conversation, other than to tell you knives were needed, and so on- pretty funny! You'll be happy to know he is now managing(:
I can't tag anyone because they already have been done): blog loser! Oh, and something about looking like you peed your pants all the time and having them freeze on the way home in the winter--he he

No comments:
Post a Comment