Whoo-hooo a 4 day wknd(: Fri I took off for a sister wknd tradition of shopping the after Christmas sales at MOA and we had a great time and scored some great deals! It was 5 out of Ian's 6 sisters and my sister, as we married brothers... Sadly, I spent the majority of my money on little man- I think my favorite purchase were some little converse sneakers for him(: too cute! I'll have to get a pic for you all. I came home Sat and left everyone to stay another night without me. Ian was concerned about being home alone with Edmond and our finances and blah blah blah. I was able to go oer budget on Fri already anyway so it was probably better. In addition, we got a sitter when I got home and went out with some friends we had not seen in a while for just a few hours. We enjoyed our time there as well. Sun was your typical football day with a trip to the man's mall (mills fleet) I wanted to get Edmond some snow pants for next year. I thought they would be on sale, but they were not yet. They ended up weighing in at the grand price of 13.99 so I decided we could just wait until next year- kind of funny.
Today, Ms. Fed Employee had off and after 9 yrs of living in St. Cloud opened a bank account here!! A reward checking account at 4.07% sweet(:
I was supposed to meet my cousin today too, but she never called):
Usually, I try to get things accomplished on my fed holidays because I still pay for daycare and Ian is obviously working, but today I just wanted to keep my precious little boy--he was pretty good considering the tasks at hand. He only drew with pencil and highlighter on his face, explored the board room, climbed a random ladder, found a door hinge laying around and brought it to us, chewed the sticker off the tic tacs he was shaking, investigated an empty cubicle, AND got a Mickey Mouse sticker while I was trying to open my new account. Now, the fabulous task of switching over all automatic debits-blah!
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

1 comment:
I hope that new account is at Wells Fargo!!
Post a Comment