Well, geesh we are waking up at night again for the last few weeks- of course I always have excuses for him, but wow it sucks. He wasn't feeling well, and now he is used to it--
Anyway, nothing ever came of the mystery illness and he appears to be back to normal-but a little more Mr Independent...
Anyway, nothing ever came of the mystery illness and he appears to be back to normal-but a little more Mr Independent...
Here he was discovered after a mysterious prolonged silence out of my sight--in the master bath with the entire toilet paper roll unraveled- he was pulling it apart into small pieces to ensure difficult clean-up and no chance of future use): He was quite proud-not quite displayed here, but there was a time delay to capture the moment.
Next up, we have these pjs- just handed down from his cousin who turned 2 just before he turned 1, so they should fit right? 18 months He was hilarious! They were too short and pulling on his belly, but I am not really into trying clothes on him because he is a mess to dress- so I left him in them. He proceeded to participate in activities as seen below- that made it appear he thought he was smaller than he was and the too small jammies on top of it all?? Hysterical-maybe you had to be there...
Concluding the strange illness, we had many bouts of out of control losing it on his behalf--so I thought Popsicles may ease the teething??!! So here he is with his first-- he did well
It was rather a distracting amusing soothing item, but he had his 2nd Rootbeer flavored one tonight and I do not think it was banged on the table, waved around, or touched with his chubby fingers once (meaning he enjoyed it thoroughly!!)
Here is part of the happy sick time we experienced- his exhaustiveness or vulnerbaility and dependentness on mommy and daddy- like you have seen before blankie and paci= good calm times!
I did forget to leave blankie at daycare the other day- whooooo-oops! but he survived she survived they survived. No crying for first nap- but shorter than usual- a couple of wakes for pm nap before she got creative and gave him his coat to snuggle with- she thought it smelled like him and that worked. I brought his blankie in to pick him up thinking he would be ecstatic, but he could care less):
We introduced blankie during his first 10mnths as part of a sleeping routine to prevent night time wakings- it worked or he got older... but his blankie relationship is just so darn cute. He smiles and giggles and buries his face in it. He rubs it on his face when he is tired. He drags it around the house like Linus- so amused it is following him, tucks it under his armpits for reading books, folds it on his lap for car rides and my all time favorite that I should try to capture on film- he does a downward dog on it (a yoga position for the amateurs)- (not on purpose for the homophobes-meaning I don't force it on him or even practice it myself)
We introduced blankie during his first 10mnths as part of a sleeping routine to prevent night time wakings- it worked or he got older... but his blankie relationship is just so darn cute. He smiles and giggles and buries his face in it. He rubs it on his face when he is tired. He drags it around the house like Linus- so amused it is following him, tucks it under his armpits for reading books, folds it on his lap for car rides and my all time favorite that I should try to capture on film- he does a downward dog on it (a yoga position for the amateurs)- (not on purpose for the homophobes-meaning I don't force it on him or even practice it myself)

1 comment:
Post a Comment