I was rather waiting so I could chirp some good news, but I don't quite have any yet. We are back at daycare and work respectively and he is doing better! That is a good way to put it-
I think after my last post, we had one more day of drama that I will avoid in detail but it involved yet another Dr trip with lots of negative tests, but back on antibiotics for ears again-seriously medical professionals my trust for you is not growing--to top it off I received an explanation of benefits from insurance that indicated they did not cover anything because they needed more info-- hmm more info on my 3 dr trips regarding one situation?- good for you!
Aside from his zombie drama mood from lack of sleep at daycare, he is talking so much more it is crazy- he is paci free at daycare without a fight I guess- it still blows my socks off.
Today, he was telling me about the cow on his milk and I am pretty sure he told me it was jumping over the moon--
I can't remember if I told this story yet but I gave him a capri sun this past wknd and I always hand it to him and remind him not to squeeze it-- we were in the car just pulling out and all of a sudden he informs me "I squeezed it." I turn around to witness the situation and he has the most ridiculous face on like he was just testing me- waiting for some reaction- don't squeeze don't smeeze it--
I couldn't help but laugh- I asked, "what happened?!"
He sadly informed me, "I spilled." I guess he had to figure it out himself. Too funny.
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment