Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Still Tuning In?

To hear all about my son's immune system....
After a day at Grandma's because he woke up with the chills, he was back to daycare today! I had to shed a few tears again because as he was refusing to do everything and I handed him off. I said, "call me." She said when do you want us to call you? As I choked up, I replied, "I don't know." They ended up calling at lunch time saying what a great day he was having without motrin! WOW- I picked him up and they reported he did wake from nap with a 103 but otherwise did well. BTW I forgot payment and his winter gear today- super mom #1!
I talked to the Dr again today to just check when this whole fever ridiculousness was abnormal again because every time someone at work asks me about it and I explain the whole story, I feel I sound so ridiculous- 10 days of drama- seriously- the nurse said if he still has a fever tonight to check in with them- so wish me luck!
Last night, I was brought back to nursing days where when he woke up so close to work time I would have so much anxiety about getting back to bed that I couldn't and didn't so I have been up since 5am(: good night-

1 comment:

Jaci said...

I'm still tuning in...and feeling so awful for the chaos. Man! A fever shows his body is fighting something off, right? I hope he shakes this and starts to feel better soon!!! Hang in there & get some sleep mamacita!