Holiday? not what I hoped for- my little man is home again with us-still suffering new germitits): After switching the antibiotic we learned today his ears are not causing this recurring fever- just a virus--which is also causing mass gland swelling in the neck-nice- they are just working says the dr in regards to the golfballs under his chin
I got to go to the Dr once for an ultrasound- again for a check on E-ster and again with a dr to read the ultrasound.
All seems well-I have a sleeping baby? in my arms now so will detail more later-but we'll try a normal day tomorrow-wish us luck!
Ian and continue to have changing vdays-this yr we ate out at 430pm with all the blue hairs (old people) so we coud be home to nurse our sick child again- it was better than the one where i ate on an exercise ball bouncing that crying baby- but who knows what next yr will bring...
Enjoying some fall FUN
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment