A pre hair cut pic- mowing the lawn- one of his favorite outdoor activities
the "hockey hair" as she called it-
enjoying some tuscan flat bread wheat thins that he picked out at the store- weirdo
one of the only pics I could get out of our trip to Fargo with his friend Benson-
they did really well together
Who loves chocolate, but not pictures?
A ride on the horse at the grocery store- Don't let his face fool you he was really having the time of his life- he just has issues expressing himself- I try to do outlandish things to show him it is ok to stick out or whatever his issue is but he has an image he is working on upholding I guess- like his dad Mr. Cool or something. Cost me a whole $.01 so we went nutz and went x3 before some little bougar picker came up for his turn. Every time it would stop, Edmond would ask for "more?" and once in awhile flash me an embarrassed smile while I bounced along to the music and made horse noises- ba ha ha

No comments:
Post a Comment